Tuesday, January 5, 2010

My name is Barry and last year for Halloween, I went to a costume party with my ex-girlfriend Sara. Sara said that she would take care of my costume so I agreed. That was a mistake. On the day of the party, I went over to Sara's place and she and her roommate Brittany showed me my costume. They had decided that I would be dressed as a cheerleader. The cheerleading uniform that they had for me had a very short skirt. At first, I told that I wouldn't go as a cheerleader...but Sara and Brittany talked me into it. Then...Sara pulls out a pair of underwear and tells me that she bought a panty for me to wear under my cheerleading skirt. The panty was a string-bikini panty. I could not believe it! Sara said that she would have gotten me a brief but she could only find a panty in the color to match the cheerleading uniform in the string-bikini style. Sara and Brittany (again) convinced me to wear it. We left for the party and by the time we got there and in the house, I discovered that this string-bikini panty would quickly "ride-up" on my tushie and get pretty cheeky. Sara had signed me up to participate in the 'bobbing for apples' game at the party. I went over to the tub with water and bent over to try and get an apple. I heard lots of laughing and figured that people were laughing because I was having trouble getting an apple. After about two minutes, I finally got an apple. As I stood up, Brittany yelled out, "oooh baby - love those cute little panties!" I suddenly realized that by bending over in the short skirt...I had given everyone behind me a free panty show. Then I remembered that the panties were showing plenty of cheek and I was totally mortified. I just stood there blushing for a second while the room erupted with laughter. I started laughing and ran out of the room completely embarrassed. The make it worse, lots of pictures were taken of the whole thing. It was and is sooooo embarrassing! YIKES!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today, I went to the clothing store with my boyfriend who I have been seeing for 1 week. We finally had our first kiss together and I couldn't resist but to lean in again and again. When we had finally finished I turned around, only to see my French teacher standing there staring at us, I have her for French tomorrow! FML!!

Anonymous said...

In the university paper, there's been stories of a male subject loitering on campus. I was up late in the music building, and entered a dark room. On the couch was a man matching that description. I got scared and called the university police to check it out. It was a member of the custodial staff. SO EMBARRASSED!!!!